Saturday, April 18, 2009

Weclome!


This is it! The first post. I know I'm supposed to say something witty here, but I really haven't come up with anything that fits the bill. Quite simply, this blog is about something that's become a big part of my life again, something that I missed for many years but didn't realize it - staying in shape. This blog is going to be about my quest for that- spirit, soul, and body.

The above photo is of my gym here at home that I've put together over the past couple of years. It's a work in progress. I affectionately call it my "Body Shop", hence the title of the blog. My Dad, you see, had a actual automotive body shop where he repaired and painted cars up until a few years ago ( "Marion's Body Shop ", in Greenville, SC), and the name of my gym is an homage to him and it. I was always too "artsy" (I'm a professional cartoonist by trade now) to be very interested in following in his footsteps in THAT kind of body shop. But, you see, I've now created my own version.

Hopefully you'll enjoy my musings and ramblings here, and maybe even get something out of it in the process.

Welcome to "Keelan's Body Shop"! Come on in!

3 comments:

  1. You've added a lot to it since I last saw it!
    Nice! where's the ping-pong table though?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've added a lot to it since I last saw it!
    Nice! where's the ping-pong table though?

    ReplyDelete