Thursday, April 30, 2009

Dr. Ellington Darden

So, in reading the "New Bodybuilding for Old School Results", I was intrigued. Work out harder, work out briefer, and work out less... to someone who used to work out two hours in the morning before classes in college, and two hours after class, but now has a busy business and is a devoted family man, this sounded like a Godsend.

THEN, lo and behold, I found out that the author, Dr. Ellington Darden (shown in the video above), lives a few mere miles from my house!

Plus, he offered personal training. I hemmed and hawed a few months, and kept putting it off. Finally, I figured my way of working out hadn't really well, "worked out" that well for me, so I'd give Dr. Darden a call (plus my wife finally said it was okay!).

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment