Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Neckline Slimmer: REALLY?

Being a cartoonist, I like to stay up late and work when the phones aren't ringing here in the studio, and then watch a bit of TV or read before bed. The problem with watching TV? Weird infomercials late at night. A popular one right now is the "neckline slimmer". I don't know if you've seen it, but it runs where I live all night long.

Supposedly, with this little device you can take years from your face, firming your jawline, etc. Now I don't want to be skeptical, but.... REALLY? Come on!

If anyone has used one of these and HAS had the desired results, feel free to let me know.


REALLY????

3 comments:

  1. That is so retarded! That sooooo would never work! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please tell me they're not selling a kajillion of these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The "Neck cap" is what I seen alot of my boys use, It looks like an old leather football helmet with long straps by the ears. A weight is placed at the bottom with the straps running thru the middle of it, anchoring off under the weight.In a semi crouched position with you nod your head in as many rep's as you can handle. Also laying on your back ( on a bench of course) they'd do the same nod while supporting the front of the cap with their hands. then on their stomach's the same thing.

    ReplyDelete