Friday, June 19, 2009

Bodyshop Reccomendations: Flat Stomach ASAP

I'm going to start adding more reviews to this site of books and products that I reccommend, for those of you who are interested. This book, that I mentioned in my previous post on here, is by Dr. Darden ( my personal trainer and good friend), and was basically the "Textbook" for my entire transformation these past few months. Like I said, it's out of print now, but still available through a couple of outlets ( I grabbed this photo from Amazon, where I think it's available thru their partners).

Again, it covers EVERYTHING Darden had me do. From the weekly calorie variations (important to keep your body guessing, so it doesn't think it's in a starvation mode and will therefore keep burning fat), to SUPERhydration ( a GALLON of icecold water per day), to some beginning HIT workouts, and the philosophies and science behind all of it, everything is in here. If you too want to work out less, rest more, and get BETTER results, I can't reccommend this book highly enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment